- 29 centimeters high
- 20 centimeters wide
- SPECIAL EDITION: Unique print inspired by nature, same great Kanken design. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S. Ultra-durable with a finer, smoother weave for a polished finish that’ll stand up to the elements.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Long adjustable shoulder straps for adults and kids. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Reflective logo.
- ROOMY: 7 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don’t. Measures 11.4″ (29 cm) x 7.9″ (20 cm) x 5.1″ (13 cm). Weighs 0.7 lb.
- RESPONSIBLE: Kanken Art is part of the Arctic Fox Initiative that supports programs that give back to nature.
Kanken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using a Kanken backpack as their canvas. This year, we’re proud to introduce Erik Olovsson and Cecilia Heikkila, two fantastic young creatives, both with their own unique form of expression. Erik’s Summer/Spring Landscape and Cecilia’s Blue/Green Fable are beautiful new members of the Kanken family. These special edition Kankens are also part of the Arctic Fox Initiative.